Private Client Solicitor - West Yorkshire
Private Client Solicitor
Our client, a small, family feel firm based in West Yorkshire is looking for a Family Law Solicitor to join their firm
They are looking for a Private Client solicitor with at least 3 years PQE to work on the full spectrum of Private Client work (wills, probate, estate administration, powers of attorney, court of protection) in a small but successful high street firm which prides itself on commitment to client excellence and career progression.
You will have;
- Responsibility for handling sensitive documentation such as Wills on a daily basis,
- Responsibility for complex estate administration with a supervisory role over junior lawyers undertaking more straightforward estate administration matters,
- Responsibility for processing lasting Powers of Attorney
- To attend probate interviews with clients
- To provide IHT planning advice
Ideally they would be looking for someone who has local links to the area and has fantastic client care skills as you will be required to deal with all enquiries that come to the firm and you will be dealing with these as a stand alone role.
If this is a role that you would be interested in and would like to take the opportunity to apply for this role, please click the apply now button to send through your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75992236