Financial Controller - Orpington - Up to £65,000 + 25 days annual leave, a pension scheme and BUPA healthcare
I am proud to be working in partnership with a corporate organisation in Orpington that has been established for more than 25 years. Working within the Education industry they have a requirement for a qualified Financial Controller to join their established team of 8 reporting directly to the Finance Director.
This role will see you take responsibility for the development of all necessary financial controls, systems and processes to ensure the effective management of the company's finances.
- Full management of the Accounts team
- Ensure effective financial controls and audit procedures are in place
- Consolidate, analyse, interpret and report on company financial data
- Preparation of budgets and accounts
- Monitoring of expenditure against budgets
- Preparation of financial accounts and reports
- Manage the bookkeeping function ensuring appropriate financial accounting systems are in place for the maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, petty cash, company credit cards and payroll
- Management of the Nominal Ledger
- Preparation and submission of relevant company annual returns
- Responsible for the management of accurate and timely payment of invoices and expenses
- Manage the operating profit and loss account, cash flow and balance sheets to produce accurate and timely financial information
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have previous experience in a Financial Controller role as a transactional Manager and will have experience of taking direct responsibility for management accounts. You will ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and will have a solid understanding of Sage Line 50.
In return this organisation are offering a competitive basic salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience as well as a excellent pension scheme, BUPA healthcare and 25 days annual leave.
If you would like to be considered please apply right away using the online application.
If successfully shortlisted for this vacancy we will invite you in to register with one of our consultants. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Due to the high volumes of applications that we receive we are only able to make contact with successful applicants. Should you not hear back from us within 3 - 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76016711