PPA Teacher - South West London
** PPA Teacher ( KS1/KS2 )
** South West London
** Full time/Permanent
REESON Education is delighted to be working with a vibrant 2 form entry primary school in South West London, who are currently looking for an experienced primary teacher to join their friendly larger than average school in a full time permanent PPA role from ASAP.
The head teacher is looking for teachers who are;
- Have excellent communication skills
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
- Be able to adapt to teach across KS1 and KS2.
In return the school are able to offer the right candidate the chance to be part of a thriving and vibrant 3 form entry primary school with an extremely supportive and inspirational senior leadership team with the potential of fast CPD. The children have excellent behaviour and are all inspired and motivated to learn.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education by forwarding your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76016378