Credit Risk Analyst
You will be responsible for providing key stakeholders in the business with comprehensive insight into loan book performance. By utilising your technical ability, you will have the opportunity to further develop the credit risk function.
The successful applicant will have advanced Excel skills and a strong analytics background. Salary on offer is between £30,000 - £36,000, dependent upon experience.
• Prepare the monthly Credit Risk reports for senior management
• Analyse the portfolio, lending and collections data to optimise strategy, policy and process changes.
• Support the development and monitoring of new products.
• Develop predictive models and analysis to identify key characteristics of outcomes.
• Build models to estimate, forecast and stress test expected credit losses.
• Coordinate with other departments and various levels of management regarding data and reporting issues
• Serving as subject matter expert regarding credit risk and analytics.
• Manage assigned projects in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and deliverables are met.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject such as mathematics, data science or economics
• A high level of numeracy and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
• Expert Microsoft Excel user, proficient in other Microsoft Office applications
• A strong background in data analysis using quantitative analytic tools and good research skills
• Effective problem-solving skills and ability to make recommendations based on findings considering commercial and customer implications
• Experience of data manipulation and analysis using SQL/SAS/R (desirable)
• Experience of financial services, collections or underwriting (desirable)
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76007476