Financial Services Audit Manager – Big 4
Based out of Manchester the role will include engagements across the North West, North East and Yorkshire.
- You will act as the main client point of contact across multiple audit engagements.
- You will oversee and ensure that the audit engagements are undertaken in professional manner, from planning through to completion.
- Ensure Partners are kept up to date on progress.
- Play an active role in promoting the practice to help in growing the firm’s FS Audit offering.
This practice is looking for career driven individuals who are looking to develop their experience within the Financial Services discipline. To ensure that your career aspirations are achieved, you will work closely with a specialist partner.
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- At Manager level Financial Services audit is required.
- Experience working for a UK based accountancy practice within the Top 20 at a Manager level.
- Must have experience of IFRS and UK GAAP.