New Finance Manager (No.2) Role for SME in Rochdale
Your new company
My exclusive client are an SME based in Rochdale and lie within the logistics sector. This is a newly created role due to consistent growth. It's purpose is to support the on site Finance Director as the company embark on a new growth strategy for the coming years.
Your new role
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the finance department and overseeing all areas (purchase / sales ledger, credit control etc.)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including P&L and cash reports.
- Budget and forecast preparation.
- Assistance in preparation of year end accounts.
- Development of processes and systems to improve efficiency across the department.
- Managing annual audit with external auditors.
- VAT Returns.
- Presenting accurate financial information for internal and external reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with experience in supporting a Finance Director or Financial Controller. You will need outstanding attention to detail and a commercial mindset to assist with the growth.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 and the opportunity to work in a newly created role supporting the Finance Director. This is a great opportunity to learn and work in a growing company with high aspirations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75997059