3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
3rd Line Engineer | Solutions Provider | North London | £40,000 - £50,000 DOE + training + benefits + bonus
Your new company
Your new company is a successful IT business providing market leading and innovative Cloud and IT managed services into medium and large enterprises across London. They have seen continued strong growth, winning a number of lucrative contracts, and taking market share.
Your new role
You role as 3rd Line Engineer is to ensure that the day to day technical escalation within Managed Services are dealt with professionally and efficiently. This will include resolving 3rd line incidents, acting as final point of technical escalation for specialist areas.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideal Technical skill set
- VMWare 5.x and 6.x and Hyper-V experience
- Advanced understanding of MS 2003/2008/2012 Windows server
- Advanced understanding of Active directory
- Advanced understanding of Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Networking skills of Cisco CCNA or CCNP level
- Experience in enterprise storage management
- SQL Server experience/exposure
- Asigra / Veeam experience
- Linux experience
- MCSE / CCNA / CCNP / VCP Accredited
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75955266