Product Marketing Manager
Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: £35,000-£42,000 + Excellent Benefits
Product Marketing Manager required for a market leading company in Horsham.
I am looking for an experienced Marketing individual to join one of my clients over in Horsham. This opportunity will see you working for an established company which designs and manufactures all their products in-house. They specialise in providing instrumentation equipment to a variety of industries.
Over the last few years this company has seen huge growth in their products, they are now looking to keep up the momentum and this is where this Marketing positions arises.
So what is on offer for the next Product Marketing Manager?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme & Heavily subsidised Gym Membership!
So what will the Product Marketing Manager do?
As a Product Marketing Manager you will need to have a good technical or engineering understanding, this will be demonstrated through an engineering degree or experience. This is required as the Product Marketing Manager will be working with the Technical Director to develop new product specifications for the engineering team.
- You will be there to deliver market research, analysis, intelligence and strategic insights for new product ideas.
- Identify new marketing opportunities that can be used within the product portfolio.
- Be actively involved in identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
What are we looking for?
This is what the ideal Product Marketing Manager will look like:
- Someone with a good technical understanding, this can be through an engineering qualification or relevant experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience within market intelligence/research and technical writing.
- An understanding of Qualitative and Quantitative research skills or methods.
The chosen Product Marketing Manager will be given extensive training and support on all products to ensure they have the tools and resources to do their job.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76002259