Year 4 Teacher
Our client are looking for an exceptional Key Stage One ( KS2 ) Year One Teacher to join the 'Good' Ofsted rated primary school located in Harrow, North West London. The role is a September start on a full time permanent basis.
The school can offer:
- A programme of bespoke professional development
- Outer London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
- Support by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- Has previous experience in Key Stage Two (KS2)
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
The school has dedicated, supportive staff who are always striving for excellence. The talented team of staff are committed to every child making accelerated progress in a happy and safe environment. The children in Key Stage One (KS1) are extremely well behaved and enjoy coming to school as this is where children and staff feel valued and loved. The school are looking for a teacher who is child- focused, open-minded, articulate, organised, creative, risk-taking, show initiative and will work hard to maintain the family-feel at our school.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage Two (KS2). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve out your career as a Key Stage Two (KS2) within a lovely North London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Reeson Luke at Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76021865