Accounts Payable Representative
There are many responsibilities involved in running a business successfully, but maintaining strong control over accounts payable is among the most crucial. The mission of accounts payable is to pay only the company's bills and invoices that are legitimate and accurate.
You are excited by the prospect of providing critical services to the core business. You have strong attention to details and you are excellent at problem solving. You build relationships quickly and effortlessly, you know how to network with people and what it really takes just to get things done. You have the ability to manage high workload, excellent multitasking and prioritisation skills. You thrive in a team environment, and you know what customer service really means. If you recognize yourself in this description please continue reading:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Junior Representative to join our Accounts Payable team. In this new role you will be working on various aspects of Accounts Payable processing in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We'll trust you to:
- Maintain Purchase Ledger for Europe, Middle East and Africa regions
- Process high volume of invoices in different languages
- Ensure invoices are allocated to the correct department, company code, vendor and purchase order
- Deal with various vendor queries and vendor account reconciliations
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure accurate responses to payment related issues
- Project management: managing ad hoc Accounting tasks and projects on a timely manner
- Manage your own workload and prioritise multiple requests from various parts of the business
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience with Accounts Payable (6+ months)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Invoice processing knowledge
- Knowledge of basic Financial and Accounting terminology
- Fully proficient in MS Office
We'd love to see:
- Studying towards relevant Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Fluency in one of the following European language such as French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish
- Knowledge of SAP
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76005596