Business Tax Consultant - CTA Study Support
Do you want to have your own portfolio of clients? an exclusive role has recently become available with a leading independent firm based in Central London. The firm is looking for someone with previous experience in business tax and ideally ACA qualified. In return, the firm is offering a very strong remuneration package with a wide variety of benefits.
You will provide a range of tax compliance services, predominantly business tax, to your own portfolio of circa 150 clients, as well as assist more senior members of the business with advisory projects as and when they arise.
- Compliance management for a portfolio of around 150 companies and partnerships
- Prepare company and partnership tax returns and computations for manager review
- Tagging and reviewing iXBRL accounts
- Support the administration of the department
- Collate information for company/partnership tax returns
- Liaise with clients by telephone, email and formal letter
- Prepare non-resident landlord, Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings and Employment-related Securities returns
- Assist with technical research
- Support Managers on planning and advisory matters where appropriate
- Attend meetings with Managers
- Assist with tax advisory projects
- ACA qualified
- Experience gained within business tax
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time and task management
- Strong attention to detail and a desire for excellence, technically and in delivery of tasks
The firm is offering full CTA study support for this role.
For more information on this Business Tax Consultant role please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.