Supply Teachers in Leighton Buzzard
Supply Teachers in Leighton Buzzard -
Are you passionate and committed to primary Education and Training?
But in need of a better work/home balance?
Then we need you in Leighton Buzzard!
I am looking for Supply Teachers in Leighton Buzzard to cover ad hoc days and half days to cover sickness and courses etc. across all primary year groups.
The school can offer you:
- high achieving children who take pride in their learning.
- a welcoming staff team who work well together and who are committed to the continuing development of the whole school.
- an inclusive environment where every child really does matter.
A career as a Supply Teachers in Leighton Buzzard can offer you:
- Flexibility - on days you want to work, where you want to work in and around Leighton Buzzard.
- Variety - experience different school settings, best practice ideas, groups of pupils
- Relocation - supply is a great way to try different schools in a new area before you settle into one.
- Return to teaching - refresh your classroom experience before returning to full time teaching
- Development - gain experience of settings and practices different to those you are used to
- Earn as you learn - earn some money whilst you study for your MA or other courses
- Keep in touch - Supply is a perfect way to 'keep in your hand in' whilst you take the first steps of retirement or have a career break
- Work/Life balance - once you've left school for the day that's it your time is yours, no piles of marking or planning to do
The benefits of working through A+ Teachers:
- A dedicated consultant for you
- Flexibility on work days and year groups - you decide when you work and where
- Recommend a friend scheme and receive £125 vouchers
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76012308