Internal Audit Manager
My client are a UK based financial services company who are seeking to recruit an internal audit manager.
This is a growing and collaborative team which has a good reputation for propelling internal auditors into line and operational roles within the business. The client believes in a healthy work/life balance and there is emphasis on internal training and promotion.
Supported by the Senior Internal Audit Manager, the internal audit manager will be involved in:
- Working as part of a larger internal audit team and will be focussed on delivering end to end internal audits and working on risk, Governance, IT ISO and SOX. You will be working under the supervision of an internal audit manager.
- This is a good mixture of financial and operational internal audit so there is a great opportunity to learn a lot, quickly.
- Mentoring and offering QA on more junior members of the team.
My client takes pride in their internal training record and as such is able to welcome applications from candidates from a wide and varied field.
- Big 4 trained having worked on a financial services portfolio of clients OR
- Have previous internal audit experience gained from a recognised company. Financial services experience, although advantageous is not essential.
- The candidate is likely to be qualified ACA, ACCA, CIA, CMIIA or equivalent although qualified by experience candidates are also welcomed to apply.
- There is very little travel with this role.
This is a client that Jefferson Tiley have worked with previously and as such we are well positioned to help you with your interview preparation which will offer you the best possible opportunity in securing the role.
For more information please click to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76018551