Cost Manager/Senior Cost Manager
**Calling all Cost Managers- We need you!**
If you are a Cost Manager with experience in one or all of retail, leisure or office projects, then I have the perfect opportunity for you! We are seeking experienced and ambitious Cost Managers to join a leading, UK Building and Project Consultancy. They are a multidisciplinary company who are experts across a range of services.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Experience in Retail, leisure, office or commercial projects
- Relevant delivery experience with a construction consultancy
- Client facing and excellent communication skills
- A broad range of pre and post-contract experience
- Experience of working on projects from inception to completion
- Undertaking pre and post contract cost management services
- Providing accurate cost advice and reporting to clients
- Leading or mentoring junior cost consultants
- Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Handling of the programme budget, fees, invoicing, writing on assets and reporting to the fixed assets team
- Procurement activities
- Implementing and reporting on value improvement initiatives
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent mentoring and development
- Market leading bonus structure for fee earners
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership contribution
- Professional fees covered
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Private medical insurance
- Car allowance
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76010337