Join a company who has been recognised by the London Stock Exchange as one of the “1,000 companies to inspire Britain!”
With over 6000 holiday reviews on Trip Advisor, 96% of them being four and five star is a clear example of why they have won a prestigious “best in industry” award for the last four years
Due to a team expansion, my client is looking for a UX Researcher to join their already multi-skilled team of professionals who as a group have set out to optimise the company’s website to achieve a clean, user-friendly website that delivers a seamless experience for their customers.
What we are looking for…
As a UX Researcher, you will be expected to conduct user research, work with the team to improve existing features as well as creating and testing new ideas through various methods including A/B testing.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing different methods of gathering data and collating it to be used for the team and the business. Knowledge of the market will play a big part of this role where you will be conducting benchmarking research while understanding website usability and feature performance against our competitors.
- Previous experience as a UX Researcher within an e-commerce site would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience working with qualitive and quantitative research methods.
- A/B testing experience, beneficial but not essential.
Although they work hard, they also believe in rewarding that hard work. In addition to salaries, we offer a generous benefits package including:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Subsidised park and ride passes
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
- Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
If you are a motivated individual who has a commercial approach and a genuine interest and curiosity about people and their behaviours then I want to hear from you…
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76017570