vibrant Year 3 Teacher, in Brent to start ASAP
vibrant Year 3 Teacher, in Brent to start ASAP.
REESON Education are currently recruiting for a passionate and vibrant Year 3 Teacher, in Brent to start ASAP.
- Year 3 Teacher
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Based within an 'Good' school, in the Brent borough
- Great rates of pay
The school is looking for a passionate and vibrant Year 3 Teacher, in Brent to start ASAP. The school is keen to employ teachers that have had previous Key Stage 2 experience, have high expectations and are passionate about achieving the best for their pupils. This is a Primary School where every child matters and the school maintains excellent standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching
- Holds QTS
- Experience teaching within the UK is ideal
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Experience of Key Stage 2 (KS2) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
The school can offer
- Children who are enthusiastic and enjoy school
- Very supportive colleagues, parents and governors
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and kind head teachers
The school is looking to interview and appoint for this Key Stage 2 (KS2) position imminently, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education ASAP or call 02038410777.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75996261