Fashion CRM Manager
Up to £55,000
Manchester City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fast fashion businesses in the UK! It is a really exciting time to join their marketing team as they continue their expansion internationally. As the CRM Manager you will also be responsible for devising and implementing the CRM strategy to increase engagement through the customer life-cycle. You will be responsible for delivering targeted campaigns through identifying and understanding core customer segments and their needs. You will manage a team of 3 but work extremely closely with the rest of the marketing team.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the delivery and optimisation of the global CRM plan ensuring the brand is delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
• Responsible for delivering highly targeted CRM campaigns and with an ability to show how your strategies have driven value for both customers and the business.
• Working closely with the business intelligence team to understand value of customer segments and devise strategy on how to effectively target individual segments.
• Manage the implementation of loyalty programmes with a focus on member enrolment, member benefits, promotion fulfilment, and program reporting, performance and evolution.
• Connect across different areas of the business and understand how CRM can help add value and deliver overall business targets.
• Analyse findings, identify trends to share and recommend a course of action to the business on a weekly basis.
• Monitor CRM industry innovations and best practice to continually improve the CRM program.
• Marketing degree or similar
• 4-5 years’ experience in similar management role using enterprise level CRM
• Proven ability to work with all stakeholders, manage and develop a team
• Experience in migration of CRM data information into SFDC
• Proven working knowledge of 3rd party apps with SFDC (e.g. marketing automation)
• Highly personable with the ability to engage and coach multiple stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75995790