Group Financial Controller
An exciting opportunity to join an organisation going through change and development as a Group Financial Controller. The successful individual will have to be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA and must have a number of years experience of working at a senior management level. The client is ideally looking for someone from a property, housing or construction business and will consider those individuals that have either commercial or not for profit background.
The client is based in St Albans and has a well established team that have been delivering accounting solutions to the group and so this role will require someone that is capable of transitioning a team through change but also be able to deliver an excellent level of service to the Finance Director. Leadership skills will key be to making this role a success.
- Work with the Finance Director to deliver corporate objectives (divisionally)
- Develop forecasting models to support strategy and decision making
- Managing the cost of assets
- Standardise processes across the divisions
- Prepare monthly and annual statements
- Prepare regulatory reports
- Preparing Group, Divisional and Project Management Accounts
- Monitor CAPEX
- Prepare Financial Viability reports
- Liaise with external auditor
A full job spec is available at registration stage with NLB Solutions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75968252