A North Manchester based Manufacturing business are recruiting for an interim Financial Controller
A £100m turnover Manufacturing business based in North Manchester is recruiting for a interim Divisional Financial Controller on a 6 month fixed term contract. This role reports directly to the Group Finance Director and encompasses full ownership of the division's accounts. This role is paying a salary of £38K - £40K + excellent company benefits.
The role and responsibilities:
- Work with the senior management team to improve the efficiency of the operations & accounting information
- Prepare and manage financial and management accounts
- Leading, managing and developing the finance team
- Maintaining oversight, communication and proactive management of pricing, costs, overheads, sales commissions and supplier rebates
- Developing long term sustainable financial model and business plans
The successful candidate:
- Will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA (qualified by experience will also be considered)
- Will ideally have experience within the Manufacturing industry
- Have held a Financial Controller or Finance Manager position previously with a mid-sized SME
- Be available at short notice
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding Manufacturing business that's currently experiencing year on year growth within its respected sector.
Apply below or to find out more about the North Manchester based Financial Controller job please contact Kristian Lee at Robert Walters plc on or call +44 161 214 7400.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76019830