CRM Manager - Retail
CRM Manager - Retail
c£35,000 + benefits
This exciting new role in our client's marketing team, will be pivotal in the set-up, launch and running of their CRM programme. We are looking for an experienced CRM manager, with plenty of drive and exceptional project management skills. You will be starting with a blank canvas and will need to take ownership of the CRM programme, so we are looking for someone who will really relish this opportunity.
You will have a strong commercial awareness and previous experience analysing and interpreting data into insights that will develop and drive the CRM strategy forward. You will be part of a busy in-house marketing team and will also manage some of our current campaigns and projects. Being hands on and a team player is essential.
CRM Manager - The Role
* Create and implement the CRM strategy which achieves the overall business targets, with a focus on increasing customer value, ensuring maximum profitability.
* Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM strategy is agreed and works effectively for all aspects of the company.
* Working with the IT Manager to decide and recommend the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the business and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
* Work with the marketing team to create a visual identity for the programme.
* Manage the successful launch both to staff and customers; ensuring a high level of sign-ups.
* Responsible for the in-store and online data collection functionality to ensure it is carried out accurately and efficiently. Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
* Mapping the customer journey across all touchpoints within the customer lifecycle and creating robust strategies to increase customer lifetime value, by identifying insights and target customer segments with specific campaigns.
* Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company.
* Implement and report on all CRM campaigns, ensuring they are aligned to our brand values and achieve high levels of customer engagement.
* Manage current campaigns and marketing projects as they arise.
* Provide regular reports on KPIs and all CRM statistics.
* Competitor analysis on retention activities.
CRM Manager - The Person
* Established proven working experience as CRM Manager or similar position in related field.
* Experience of implementing and managing a loyalty scheme.
* Bachelor's Degree and CIM Diploma is highly desirable.
* A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration.
* Confident and organised in multi-tasking and managing stakeholders, and proficient and comfortable providing insights to the business.
* Excellent analytical skills - able to interpret extensive data and make actionable recommendations to the business.
* A proactive, 'can-do' attitude, who is very much a team player.
* Strong leadership skills.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion for this role then please send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at or contact him on 01743 454975 / 07931 211258 for a confidential discussion.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76013486