Customer Liaison Network Technician
My client is recruiting for a Customer Liaison Network Technician to work within the water industry. This role will be based in and around the Oldham area and will be both field and office based.
This is an exciting time to join a business which is going through a period of growth and which offers fantastic career opportunities.
As a Customer Liaison Network Technician you will be responsible for ensuring Customer satisfaction, providing assistance and response to Customer queries both by telephone and on site.
On a day to day basis you will;
- Attend pre-start meetings - engagement with design team and project managers
- Effectively deal with all customer issues
- Deal with all customer chases and repeat contacts ensuring customer issues do not turn into customer complaints
- Gather information, investigate and resolve complaints from customers
- Escalate any customer care performance issues
- Ensure that customer engagement process is adhered to in a manner appropriate for the scheme or job in question
- Proactively manage sensitive interactions when liaising with sensitive customer groups
- Carry out Customer audits (if required)
- Have a demonstrable track record in delivering a positive end-to-end Customer Experience, including face-to-face communications
- Have evidence of working to and achieving performance targets in a Customer environment
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible approach that adapts to changing business and Customer needs
- Have the ability to compile, interpret and challenge analytical data/reports using sound commercial judgement
- Previous network experience/experience within the Water Industry
If you are interested in applying for this position then click the 'apply now’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75993303