Interim Head of Financial Accounting
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Head of Financial Accounting – Projects for a public sector organisation in Birmingham for 6-12 month assignment
Our client is a large public sector body. They are seeking to appoint an exceptional Interim Head of Financial Accounting- Projects. The role will be initially 6 months whilst they recruit on a permanent basis.
Interim Head of Financial Accounting – Projects your duties will be to support the Director of Finance on various financial accounting projects that have become important
You will be a qualified accountant with a background of working in a large complex organisation. Experience of working in large public sector organisations would be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a treasury project that has the essential framework in place but needs attention to the detail
- Implement changes to some key processes which are only in draft stage
- Liaise with Operations putting the financials to a significant change in the business plan
The ideal Candidate
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, CIMA , ACA or ideally CIPFA
- Financial Accounting to IFRS standards
- Experienced with public sector bodies
What is on offer?
A great opportunity to demonstrate your Financial Accounting capability within this high profile public sector organisation. An assignment that could extend a further 6 months to a long term assignment that will prove challenging and enjoyable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76011499