Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
6 month contract initially
Due to our continued success as one of the country's leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for Digital Marketing Specialist with proficient digital copywriting skills, to join the Marketing and Business Development department, as part of the Digital Experience team. This role will support the digital implementation of the UK tactical and strategic marketing activity, working closely with other members of the digital team, external digital agencies and internal marketing project managers. The post holder will focus on content creation supporting the day-to-day management of our website, our dealer websites, our intranet site, email campaigns, social media activity, app content, digital signage and other digital media requirements.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Write tailored, multi-channel SEO-optimised copy, source and crop imagery and publish content – according to best practices – to multiple platforms in accordance with Scania brand guidelines.
- Produce, implement and maintain content on the Scania UK website in accordance with global marketing updates and local content.
- Manage and maintain UK dealer sites for UK dealers, in accordance with dealer requirements and relevant UK content.
- Manage day-to-day intranet maintenance requests and feed the platform with engaging content
- Manage the development of external websites and other added-value digital platforms and software.
- Create and implement monthly social media activity plans in accordance with strategic and tactical marketing activity.
- Interview customers and staff to produce engaging, well-written and well-structured digital content.
- Assist in the investigation and development of website and intranet functionality with the global IT and online team in Sweden.
- Train and educate members of staff on key communication platforms.
- Improve on and develop new ways to communicate with our customers in a digital way.
- Give critical analysis of digital content and competitor activity, in order to identify new digital marketing opportunities.
- Undertake tasks received from the management team to support the business.
Key requirements for the role:
- Good working knowledge of fundamental marketing principals essential
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in digital marketing and content management
- Web content development and CMS essential (Adobe Experience preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects preferred)
- Social media marketing essential
- Digital copywriting essential
- SEO optimisation essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Manage projects efficient and meet strict deadlines essential
- Email marketing essential
- Google or Adobe Analytics preferred
- Google Adwords preferred
- Industry knowledge preferred
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It's about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76014260