SAP Project Manager
I am currently representing a leading German consultancy looking for experienced SAP project managers to oversee a migration project and head up a team of 10 sap lead consultants.
SAP Retail experience is a good to have but they are keen to talk to project managers that come from various sectors and have worked on at least one greenfield implementation project.
You can be based in the UK but the role will require you to travel to main land Europe to oversee various projects.
Key responsibilities will be:
- to run and manage the project
- manage Key Stakeholders - Customer/Client, Project Team, Off Shore Project Team
- ensure on time, on budget delivery of agreed scope of work
- provide detailed reports to key customer and internal stakeholders
- represent attune to the customer/client
- manage and mitigate key issues and risks to successfully deliver scope of work
Required qualification and skills:
- min. 5+ end to end lifecycle of ERP Project Management
- global implementation
- range of medium to large enterprise projects
- familiar with agile methodology
- familiar with ASAP or Standard ERP implementation methodology
- ability to work independently and without daily oversight
- understanding the key phases of a ERP implementation
use of Project Management Tools -i.e. MS Project, JIRA
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75974358