The Finance Manager will proactively manage a broad variety of financial tasks. This will include working closely with their subsidiaries and joint ventures to review and analyse their results and provide hands on support to their finance functions.
Our client develop a balanced world-wide asset portfolio base on state of the art technology. They develop and operate power generation projects across Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Detailed analysis and review of project company/ subsidiary result and hands-on support and guidance to their finance functions to ensure reliable reporting and robust process and controls
- Responsibility for timely and accurate financial accounting, tax and other compliance requirements for a number of UK companies
- Key role in quarterly close and consolidation process to ensure that requirements for Head Office reporting are met
- Assist with the annual audit and responsible for completion and annual statutory accounts for various entities
- Implements improvements to processes, including fuller use of systems, to drive efficiency and controls
The successful candidate will need the following:
- Strong grasp of IFRS accounting standards
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial systems with a proven ability to learn computerised systems quickly
- Knowledge of Corporation Tax and VAT
- ACA qualification
- Strong intellect and problem solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence others and the ability to communication effectively with a wide variety of international stakeholders
The successful candidate will be offered a finance manager position with a competitive salary package + benefits.