A Cost Controller is needed to work with the Finance Team, Unit Manager and Central Planning Team of an exciting client based in Feltham. The role is within their Finance Department.
- Working on the development and maintenance of the Organisation's costing and Service Line Reporting system, ensuring that information is accurate.
- Responsible for collecting, validating and processing apportionment and costing information used in servicing a key client and their supporting businesses.
- Responsible for accessing and interpreting highly complex information from the financial information and relevant departments, inputting into the costing system with speed and accuracy to meet reporting timetables.
- To work closely with the Finance team, relevant departments and others involved in production to ensure that all corporate income and expenditures accurately reflects both agreed Service Level Agreements and actual activity data.
- Developing the production of regular reports to the Finance team and Central Planning.
A motivated and intelligent individual with strong communication and analysis skills.
Essential qualifications and skills
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Part qualified in CIMA or ACCA
- Minimum of two year's accounting experience
- Ability to interpret and explain issues to non-technical staff.
- Communication Ability to communicate effectively with all disciplines of staff in large groups- both written and verbally.
- Ability to work in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Outstanding written & verbal presentation skills.
If you are excited by what you've seen here and would like to take this unique opportunity forward, please include your CV and a covering letter about why you would be the perfect person for this job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76006205