KS1 teachers needed
Are you a Key Stage 1 teacher based in the Leeds area seeking a better work life balance?
Would you like the flexibility to choose what days you work on a weekly basis?
Stafflex Education are seeking to appoint outstanding and enthusiastic KS1 teachers to meet the growing demands of supply cover in our Leeds schools.
As a market leader, we are able to offer placements on a flexible basis that suit your current situation.
Whether you are looking for day to day, short or long term work, Stafflex Education can help secure the right position for you.
What you will require
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to effectively challenge young people using a range of engaging methods
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of the children
- The determination to make a difference to the lives of children
- You must be committed to academic excellence and have the desire to help every child succeed and achieve their full potential
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- Highly committed, supportive and hardworking consultants
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business and always go the extra mile to ensure you feel valued
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, family run, local agency that understands the area and cares
Stafflex Education is an Education Recruitment Agency and Business working in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Stafflex is committed to safeguarding. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Stafflex is an equal opportunities employer.
If you have recently graduated, taken retirement or have decided a permanent job is no longer for you and supply is something you would like try, then 'apply now' or call David or Becky on 01484 351010 who will be available to help you every step of the way.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75996383