I am currently recruiting for a very well known Hotel that is based in Surrey, due to a re-structure they are looking for a Finance Manager to join the company and make this role your own.
If you are looking for a challenge and to improve/ create processes and grow your own Finance team... then this is the role for you!
Due to a restructure my client is bringing all the finances in House and they need someone who is very strong at reporting and producing full Monthly Management Accounts as you will be presenting them to the board. The hotel is based in the heart of Surrey with excellent transport links and lots of on-site parking.
You will be working in a lovely office and they encourage a work - life balance... yes you read that correctly.
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounting
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Variance Analysis & Commentary
- Previous experience working in the hotel industry in a similar role and management of staff, as you will need to manage an Accounts Assistant in the future
- Strong Reporting skills
- Knowledge/ experience of the Hotel industry - essential
- ACCA/ CIMA Finalist or Qualified
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Excellent pension
- On- site parking
- Flexi Hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75965244