Client Reporting Officer
Client Reporting Officer
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on Candidate credentials)
Based in London
Our client Outsourcing is one of Europe’s most trusted providers of outsourced loan management and standby servicing solutions. Although they’re already one of leading names in their industry they’re not stopping there. They are looking to grow their business into 2018 and are looking for the right person to help us achieve this.
The Job Holder will work as a Client Reporting Officer (CRO) in the London Corporate Management team. Given the growth in the investment function and the operational platform of the business over the past few years, the requirement for a dedicated analyst has arisen to administer certain functions for the benefit of the Group, specialist funding vehicles and their 3rd party investors as well as Month End Client Reporting.
This role sits within their Corporate Function and as part of the Client Reporting team you will have daily, weekly & monthly responsibility to produce reports and analysis for both external and internal clients
Your Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Month End Reporting for a number of clients that include Bank Reconciliations, Aged Debt Reports, Nominal Ledger reconciliations & Other Performance activities
- Asset purchase reconciliation
- Data cleansing and data preparation for on-boarding Investment Portfolios
- Management of weekly/monthly administration and reporting processes for existing and future transactions (Cash Reconciliations, Transactional Statement analysis etc.)
- Administration of on balance sheet purchase and off balance structures, including Processing of vendor payments & asset refunds
- Assistance in performance monitoring through the preparation of performance reporting on existing assets
- Liaising with Group Finance team to ensure that the accounting aspects and the investment function are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Daily interaction with other areas of the business (as well as external clients) to ensure reporting requirements are met
Client Reporting Officer required skills and experience:
- Relevant professional/financial qualifications may be a benefit. (Ideally a graduate in a numerical subject)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent English is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extreme proficiency with the Microsoft office suite, in particular Microsoft Excel (Pivots, formulae, Graphical Analysis etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
The Ideal Client Reporting Officer:
The company is looking for a well presented, confident, articulate and efficient individual who constantly endeavors to deliver excellence and follow processes in place. The successful candidate will be confident assisting the Operational Manager with specific projects in areas such as – Data cleansing/preparation for new portfolios, systems reporting & other operational analytical tasks/projects as directed.
Working hours for this role will be a 40 hour week Monday – Friday, 8.30a.m. – 5.30p.m., although from time to time you will be expected to work additional hours as needed. They offer a flexible benefits package, an annual performance related bonus and pension contribution. The People in their business are a key element to their success. Therefore they provide their employees with the opportunity to develop a dedicated career path while enjoying a positive and friendly working environment.
If you feel like you have the skills to become their Client Reporting Officer, don’t hesitate and click APPLY today!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75985085