A new Civil Engineering Project Engineer position has just landed near Maidstone, in Kent! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: October 2017
Duration: 3 months+
Salary/Rate: £22 - £26 per hour (depending upon experience)
Randstad CPE Contact: Louise Pridmore (Maidstone branch)
A diverse portfolio of civil engineering schemes ranging from access road improvements, public realm works, concrete repairs & reinstatements and water treatment works.
We are currently looking for a FREELANCE Project Engineer to be based across the Kent area, but initially working near Maidstone, with this reputable civils contractor. This contractor are working on various civils contracts, including water treatment works project, so experience in this is essential and you will need to be able to demonstrate this.
You will be responsible for:
- Quality Assurance / RFI's
- Liaising with the client and various other professionals, such as Structural Engineers
- As built surveys
- Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
- Daily / weekly progress meetings
- Keeping site records up to date daily
- Daily / weekly reporting
- Occasional setting out
- Project management
- Degree / HND qualified
- Use of Total Stations
- Experience in water treatement works is essential
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
- Salary £22 - £26 (depending upon experience)
- Potential long term contract with a reputable employer
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76006426