SF Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a well known national brand that continues to grow and is now well poised to drive this division of the business forward.
This role will form a key part of the senior management team and provide the successful individual with a fantastic, hands on opportunity.
As the Financial Controller for this business, you will work closely with the directors of the business, take ownership for the day-to-day finances, and develop the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the day-to-day finances, including month end reporting with additional commentary
- Leading on the preparation of accurate and insightful management information to the directors
- Development of the finance function, including recruitment
- Leading on the budgeting and forecasting process, including meetings with budget holders
- Providing financial support to strategic decision making, including business case stress testing
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and must possess the ability to lead a team and really motivate those working with you.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75994118