Fp & A Manager
We are currently looking to hire an FP&A manager who will cover both the European Corporate office and European Group companies. The role has Financial Forecasting and Business Strategy at its core however the Corporate Office engages frequently in project work that represents both variety and a substantial amount of the role (c.30%)
There is ample room to grow in this role and to take on more responsibility as the business expands and evolves.
- Production of all Corporate office Budgets and Forecast
- Consolidation of operating company budgets and forecasts for the Europe Region
- Trading and financial analysis for presentation to board
- Investment company financial analysis and benchmarking
- Project management of tax projects and requirements
- Ad hoc Group project support
Skills & experience
- Finance qualification (ACA or equivalent) all first time passes.
- Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Structured, critical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Mature communicator
- Enthusiastic and can-do; team player
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Retail experience preferred, but not essential
Salary - £50,000k - £60,000k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76006191