IT Finance Manager
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client a leading employer in the area are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join them as a Finance Manager to support their IT function.
This job would suit a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) who is capable of providing independent analysis, challenge and support to the IT function to deliver long term strategy and delivery of insightful reporting and analysis of IS projects happening across the business.
This company is a rapidly growing global business using different business models to great effect. This growth has resulted in a large IS spend and various IT projects being undertaken to improve efficiency as well support new business initiatives. This job will work with key stakeholders across the IT and finance teams providing information and ensuring spend and costs are monitored accordingly.
The successful individual will ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with excellent academics preferably with a degree from a leading University and demonstrable business partnering experience. Developed communication skills with the ability to influence across the business at all levels is essential as is the understanding of running key projects, managing stakeholder relationships and reporting on costs/ spend is critical. A good understanding of processes and systems with great Excel skills is important in the development of the position.
Duties will include:
- Managing and leading the month end close process for IT Finance through open communication with key IT stakeholders and finance stakeholders
- Reporting of monthly performance through preparation of IT Management Pack
- Managing Capital and P&L project spend including budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering the CIO and IT Function, manging project budgets and continually challenging costs, providing commercial and financial insight as well as capturing risks and opportunities
- Reviewing and evaluating investment cases for all IT projects
- Leading process improvement initiatives within IT Finance
- Business partnering IT Project Management Teams working closely with them they adhere to best practice in project management
- Coaching of key IT staff on key accounting concepts through delivery of training sessions
For more information about this role or any other IT Finance Manager jobs in Luton, Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75983910