CRM Administrator to start ASAP
Our client is currently recruiting for a CRM Administrator to start ASAP working within a busy team reporting directly to the Planning and Contract Manager. The client is a profitable, growing company who are currently working with prestigious, well known clients. They are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join their team! You will be joining a fast paced company and will be expected to be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
The main duties will include:
- Processing sales contracts and operating internal sales approvals. This will include maintenance of associated documentation and tracking systems.
- Working under strict deadlines to ensure all contracts are processed as quickly and correctly.
- Booking contractual and ad-hoc services for the clients.
- Working from a CRM system.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Practical experience within a similar role
- Strong administration skills
- Confident and hardworking
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexibility & ability to be a strong team player.
- High level of professional and personal integrity.
- Ability to work effectively with people from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint - at least intermediate level).
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Sage
- Good communication skills
The role is based close to Earl's Court station and is paying £10 - £12 per hour. It is an on going temporary contract therefore the ideal candidate must be interested in temporary work and be able to fully commit.If you are interested please apply with your recent CV!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75989191