Finance Business Partner
1. Take ownership and accountability for all UKI Legal Entity reporting, controlling and forecasting activities. Complete LE financial budgets and forecasts, incl. LE P&L, Cash Flow and Working Capital. Own the roll out of the new SAP planning for LE process and tools
2. Generate Unconsolidated Country / Country Group report and include in standard reporting, including Board Meeting preparation. Support reporting used in Board of Directors meetings working with accounting â€" esp. for quarters outside of statutory accounts signoff. Generate annotations as required and work with all stakeholders to include a holistic view of results
3. Act as key contact for Senior Business Representative and CFO related to LE regional unconsolidated country reporting, questions, ad hoc requests etc
4. Review, change, adapt local self-service reports to cover steering-relevant needs of the unconsolidated Country / Country Group. Drive use of data.one as relevant for LE reporting.
5. Ownership of the Country Platform (CP) Partnering Agreements from CP to each division / LE. Review with Finance Business Partners and Functional heads on a regular basis to ensure they are up to date and reflect enabling support provided by the CP. Support budget process by ensuring that PA accurately reflect the cost and resources of the service and that this is transparently shown in the budget. Keep KPIs up to date by sourcing through functional teams on a regular basis (at least once a year).
6. Coordinate Corporate Social Responsibility, Reporting, adhering to global guidelines and ensuring that local stakeholders follow correct reporting process.
7. Ownership and accountability for Transfer Prices process UKI. During budget process set-up, in collaboration with business controllers, global TP office and tax manager, set transfer Prices and monitor them during the year. Report on quarterly basis any deviations and with tax manager agree remedial actions needed.
8. Analyse, simplify when possible and post LE wide accruals across all business groups eg. Car leasing, Airplus travel
9. Be responsible for above Country reporting, forecasting and planning, coordinating with other Controllers across the world
10. Be responsible for CapEx planning and forecasting with respect to items coded to Recon (LE complete view of costs and income)
11. Own and execute Financial Planning (cash flow) process
12 Run quarterly LE review meetings (CFO, Tax, Accounting, Controlling) to review LE results and agree any corrective measures needed. (Transfer Pricing, Tax result, AFR result, Cash Flow)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.