Python Developer - TDD Web Django
Python Developer / Software Engineer (Django Agile TDD Web Python). Hugely successful online gaming firm is seeking a skilled Python Developer with experience working from front to back end to join a talented, Agile team. You will design and develop mission critical systems that support over a million players each day.
As a Python Developer you will create new features and functions for existing tools, delivering scalable, maintainable code. Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and industry trends, you will be empowered to make key decisions to drive forward innovation. This is an informal and sociable environment based in Central London, where you will be actively encouraged to explore new ideas and technologies.
- Strong Python skills, including Django
- Test Driven Development experience
- Experience with large scale web applications
- Previous experience interfacing with 3rd party web APIs such as Google services, Facebook’s Open Graph; Payment APIs such as PayPal or Stripe
- Desirable: Google App Engine PaaS, distributed internet application architectures, NoSQL database development (MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4j, Cassandra), MapReduce, Hive, Elastic MapReduce
As a Python Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £65k), plus bonus and benefits package including subsidised gym membership, regular team nights out and in-house games floor.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 today for more information on this Python Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76002877