New Payments Manager Role for Large and Reputable Organisation in Greater Manchester
Your new company
My client is a large and reputable organisation based in greater Manchester. They have experienced consistent growth over the past few years and are looking to continue this moving forward. Due to this, they have now created a payments manager role. This will be a key position within the team.
Your new role
This role will require both financial and customer service/commercial skills. You will be responsible for a team of six.
Purpose of the Role:
- Ensure accurate monthly payments are made to Dentists on the agreed dates.
- Provide analysis and MI relating to dentist payments
- Provide reports to operational and senior management that help the business manage dentist payments and dentist performance
- Maintain a proactive and positive relationship with operational, dentist and senior management teams
- Manage the Dentist Pay team, systems and processes so that payments are made as efficient and effective as possible.
- Provide support to the Operational Team regarding questions and queries relating to dentist payments, dentist contracts and dentist targets
- Payment of accurate and timely dentist payments
- Provide analysis of Dentist payment so that key drivers are understood
- Manage all balance sheet accounts relating to dentist pay
- Provide management Information to senior teams
- Management of Dentist Pay Team
- Have a detailed understanding of all processes within the team to ensure training, continuity, and cover can be maintained
- Be the main point of escalation for dentists and dentist complaints
- Answer payment queries and provide analysis where required
- Support Area Managers and Regional Directors
- Support Management Accounts with financial analysis
- Preparation of data for payment run
- Support Balance Sheet Analyst with annual reconciliation tasks
- Responsible for specifying future development of Denpay system
- Liaising with IT team to progress system changes
- Manage all UAT and system rollout within the denpay team and wider business
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a part-qualified or qualified accountant. You will also ideally have experience in a shared service environment. This role may suit an AP Manager or team leader. Lastly, along with both financial and customer service skills, you must have experience in managing a team.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to work for a large and reputable organisation. You will get a diverse role which will include people management. Lastly, due to the size of the organisation, there will be ample opportunity for progression in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75998212