Retail Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Content Marketing, you will be responsible for owning and developing the Retail Marketing strategy for both Monsoon & Accessorize, driving clear Marketing communication across all channels. You will own the local marketing strategy and support our Retail teams to deliver their required EBITDA performance, increasing revenue generation. You will also develop Marketing communication plans for all new store openings, closures and refits.
This position will be offered as a 12 month fixed-term contract, to cover a maternity leave.
What will you do as a Retail Marketing Manager?
- Ensure all Retail Marketing activity is evaluated and a continual improvement process put in place.
- Develop and support International markets with local marketing and local campaign activation guidance.
- Maintain seasonal / annual calendars.
- Develop local marketing plans in-line with marketing activity.
- Identify sales peaks/ troughs or activity gaps in the calendar which may require additional local marketing activity to drive footfall and/or conversion, ATV or UPT.
- Work closely with the retail operations team, VM and ecommerce trade teams to ensure seamless execution.
- Development of a local marketing strategy to support retail teams delivering their EBITDA performance.
- Development of relationships with key partners/ 3rd Party and affiliates to support all Trade Marketing Activity.
- To generate an agreed amount of money for the business, each year through B2B & B2C ad space buys
- To effectively create and manage a Marketing strategy for new store openings, closures and refits with a cascade plan for International markets.
- Management and development of 1 direct report, Retail Marketing Executive
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Previous experience within a Trade Marketing / Retail Marketing role
- Proven understanding and experience of delivering seasonal Marketing plans
- Proven understanding and experience of commercial trade promotions strategies
- Strong commercial awareness and proven financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous management experience is desirable
- Proven ability to influence across multi-functions
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!
If you feel you have the potential to become a Retail Marketing Manager, we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75994619