- Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher required for a highly regarded school
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Full time position to commence in September 2017
- Fantastic location in Central East London
- Excellent NQT support
An ambitious, successful and inclusive community school with a fantastic reputation for providing a high standard of education are seeking an Key Stage 2 teacher to join them ASAP.
The primary school offers a warm friendly environment for teachers and students alike. There are excellent opportunities to develop your teaching and leadership skills through exceptional CPD and support offered by the school.
All pupils and staff have access to the school's tremendous facilities including light and stimulating classrooms fitted with interactive whiteboards and audio equipment as well as ICT suites.
The school are looking for someone who:
- demonstrates a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning;
- inspires and motivates staff, parents, carers and children
- demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the curriculum particularly EYFS
- demonstrates excellent management, interpersonal and organisational skills
- supports teams by working together to raise levels of achievement and attainment for all children
- shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- is a dynamic and creative teacher with high expectations
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects the successful candidate to have enhanced DBS clearance.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A dynamic and fun approach to teaching.
If you are interested in this excellent Key Stage 2 opportunity then please send your CV through to Luke at Reeson.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75989443