Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant
Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk for a company based in Stoke Gifford, North Bristol.
Our client is a well established organisation in the Bristol market looking for a Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy finance function.
As a Temporary Accounts Payable Clerk your main responsibilities will be:
Monitoring and registering incoming invoices.
- Ensure all accounts payable items are accurately recorded
- Efficiently resolving invoice queries
- Managing supplier accounts including statement reconciliations
- Producing weekly payment run
- Maintaining and developing the online expenses tool for staff and members
- Generating payments
The successful Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant you will have:
- Previous accounts payable experience, ideally
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with your team but also across the department
- Strong IT skills to include Word and Excel
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Accounts Payable assistant to join a busy finance team with chances to progress throughout the function.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75994721