Seeking established girlswear designer with experience across commercial high-street accounts, to work for a supplier based in Central London. You must be confident, client facing, willing to travel and have several years' supply experience.
Established supplier to mens, womens and childrens product for commercial high-street clients. These include New Look, Primark and the Inditex Group
- Design and assist the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market trends and customer needs/
- General up keep of the design/artwork files on the network.
- Compile trend research & inspirational shopping trips
- Present Internal trend to Sales team & customers where required.
- Work to meet deadlines given
- Co-ordinate tech packs & artwork sheets
- Trend driven handwriting in line with current high-street market
- Liaise with factories and buyers, as well as having direct contact with brands/ retailers
- Confident to present and manage accounts
- Team Player
- Print/ Graphic experience ideal
- Willing to travel
Salary determined by experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75975273