A great opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in fashion merchandising. You will report directly into the merchandiser, providing analytical and admin support to the merchandising team.
My client are an exciting fashion retailer based in Essex who are currently looking for a trainee merchandiser to join their team.
As the trainee merchandiser you will be responsible for -
- Ensuring the volume of carding are ordered in line with the critical path
- Providing cross brand analysis which will include trial data
- Helping to coordinate information and ensuring retail and logistics receive accurate date
- Working on the WSSI's and issuing to the merchandising team
The successful trainee merchandiser will -
- Have good analytical skills and knowledge of using excel and databases
- Possess good numerical skills and have the ability to interpret data
- Have a good understanding of the retail industry, including awareness of trends and the impact of threats and competitors
£16,000 - £20,000
A great opportunity for someone with the intention of starting a career in Retail and Fashion Merchandising.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75993242