RF Test Engineer
Are you an RF Test Engineer looking for a new contract position? Do you have a background within the communications, aerospace, electronics or defence sectors?
We are seeking applications from RF Test Engineers to join a leading electronic development company, based near Colchester in Essex, on an initial six month contract.
You will be working within a dedicated manufacturing environment, testing components, products and systems to specified procedures. You will be performing RF alignment, test, fault diagnosis, final acceptance testing and report writing on a number of products.
RF Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting manufacturing deadlines as specified in the Master Production Schedule
- Test components, products and systems, following specified procedures, to ensure performance meets published specification
- Test results to be accurately recorded in accordance with current procedure. First time yield data generated and passed to Quality department to be included in department KPIs
- Errors on drawings or general instructions to be communicated to the Solutions Engineer or Development Engineer to ensure compliance
- Support development on new product introduction to generate production test routines and advise on best practise
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
If you are interested in this RF Test Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75993940