Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Are you an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer seeking a new role within an expanding Guildford based company with amazing perks, such as self-study training days, social events and restaurant discounts? If yes, then this role is for you!
You will be an excellent communicator, as this role will require some visits to client sites along with mentoring more junior staff. A vast array of technical knowledge is needed, such as experience with Windows, Windows Servers and Cisco products. You should also be a driver due to company location, as well as attending client sites.
We’d Love To Hear From You If:
- You have previous experience within a 2nd/3rd line support role
- You have strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- You have a full driving license
- You have an industry recognised qualification – MCSE/CCNA is preferred
- You have knowledge of network fundamentals (OSI model, TCP/IP)
- You have knowledge of infrastructure monitoring and PowerShell
- Exchange Server – 2010, 2013
- Windows – 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server – 2008, 2012, 2016
- Office 365, Azure
- Cisco switchers, routers and firewalls
- Able to configure and manage switches at layer 3+ level
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Supporting network, server and end user infrastructure
- Managing cloud and traditional infrastructure
- Working hours – 37.5 hours per week
- Five self-study training days per annum
- Vouchers – Restaurant discounts, child care, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75990464