Our client is at the forefront of the niche manufacturing sector. Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Finance Manager. Reporting to the General Manager on site the role covers all aspects of Finance and Accounts and also the management of the staff HR records and related information.
- Responsible for the compilation of monthly and year end accounts and provision of financial information to the parent company site based in, North Wales.
- Responsible for all payroll activities including both monthly and weekly paid staff.
- Responsible for all credit control, VAT, PAYE and corporation tax payments.
- Responsible for all budget planning in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Responsible for overseeing efficient stock control processes.
- Responsible for purchasing of all goods and ensuring all purchasing procedures are correctly employed.
- Responsible for the recording and control of basic HR information (employment contract issue, sickness recording and holiday allocation etc.)
- Supervision of the Accounts Assistant who contributes to the delivery of an efficient and effective Accounts Service team.
- Liaises with external contacts (banks, suppliers and customers), internal customers (Sales Department, all employees) and other sites.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or similar education
- Knowledge of SAGE
- Significant work experience demonstrating very good understanding of key financial processes
- Be able to demonstrate Strategic thinking and Budgetary Planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Good at building relationships and effective communication skills
- Effective at change management
- Results driven
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75972442