Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary)
In this role, Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary), you will be involved in the processing of invoices through to confirming the payments for that month. We are looking someone enthusiastic and keen to start this week.
You will be working for a Worldwide Hospitality Company that has been leading the industry for many years. They are continually expanding and looking for the ideal to candidate to start immediately for 6 months.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary), you will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Credit Team to ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts
- Follow up on all overdue accounts
- Support in the management of all account queries and disputes
- Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Accountancy based
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary) will be immediately available for this role in London and will be available for six months.
The role is a six month contract with an immediate start, the salary is extremely competitive.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75965332