Private Client Solicitor - Lake District
We are assisting a fantastic firm of Solicitors to recruit an experienced Private Client Solicitor. The firm has a number of offices in the South Lakes region and has a number of HNW clients. They are never short of private client instructions and this is one of the reasons that they are recruiting.
They would like to recruit someone for the long term, who has a passion for the Lake District and want to provide City quality advice to the local clients.
The firm serves clients in the South Lakes region and beyond including North Lancashire.
- The successful candidate will join the Private Client department and assist on all types of Private Client matters.
- You will have your own caseload and work on matters matching your experience levels.
- You will deal with a large number of taxable estates and therefore your will drafting skills must be one of your strengths, along with knowledge of Inheritance Tax Planning.
- The firm work in a modern way and rely heavily on IT.
- You will be a qualified solicitor circa 3 - 5 years PQE and above.
- You will have a broad range of experience in handling Private Client matters.
- You will have dealt with taxable estates and advised HNW clients.
- You will have strong client care skills.
- You will also have an empathetic approach to your work.
- You will be a strong team player but someone who can also work independently.
- You will have strong IT skills.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is attractive and negotiable, dependent upon experience. For someone who is highly experienced the salary range can go up to £60,000. If you have a following of clients then the salary can be discussed.
- The firm offers the opportunity to work remotely for part of the week. You will be set up with the IT infrastructure needed to work from home.
The firm has a friendly working environment, approachable and thoughtful management and a desire to be the best in the region.
Interested? Please apply below for immediate consideration.
Please call Matthew Leach at 5 Legal to discuss further.
5 Legal - In House & Private Practice Legal Recruitment - Adding Value to the Recruitment Process
We aim to respond to all applications within 3 working days. Unfortunately if you do not hear back from us within that time frame then your application has been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file and notify you of any other suitable opportunities