Java Developer (Senior) OOP Multi-threading
Java Developer London to £95k
Java Developer / Senior Java Software Engineer (Agile Scrum Data RDF Java 8 Multi-threading). Highly successful and growing software house is seeking a senior Java Developer to work on a complex Network Visualisation / modelling product offering for the telecommunications sector.
The product is highly complex, using semantic technology to construct comprehensive models of mobile and fixed-line telecommunications networks from the information stored in their operational support systems (OSS). As a senior Java Developer you’ll architect, design and develop new features and enhancements to the core product, working as part of a hugely talented Agile development team.
This successful company based in Central London is at the leading edge of semantic technology and state of the art artificial intelligence techniques and provides an exciting opportunity to work with a disruptive / game changing technology. Professional, friendly, team environment.
- Indepth knowledge of core Java with strong Object Orientated Design skills and architecture experience
- Strong multi-threading / concurrency
- Advanced analysis and problem solving skills with a logical approach and meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in working with complex data of TripleStore databases, RDF and semantic technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree educated, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university – Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics preferred
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £95k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this Java Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75952153