Physics Teacher - Malaysia
REESON Education is looking for a Physics teacher to work within an international school in Malaysia from January 2018.This is a 3 year renewable contract working within an international school. This is a fully residential college that achieves excellent results year in year out and prepares students for university life. The school is multicultural and behaviour within the school is excellent. The school follows the British national curriculum and is looking for a Physics teacher to teach AS & AS physics. To be considered for this opportunity, please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
- Competitive salary with approximately 13 weeks' annual vacation and yearly air ticket to home country.
- 3-year contract, renewable by mutual consent.
- Bonus scheme: 6 months' basic salary after completion of 24 months; 3 months' basic salary after completion of 36 months.
- Annual KPI bonus.
- Attractive Malaysian pension/gratuity scheme (EPF). Teacher contributes 11% of salary, employer contributes 12% (depending on age, etc.)
- Baggage allowance at beginning and end of contract.
- Free furnished accommodation (3-bed apartment). Teacher is responsible for utility bills.
- Free health care.
- Pleasant teaching environment with some of the best students in the country.
- Light teaching load and small class sizes.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Boarding school, so teachers live on site and are expected to participate in extracurricular and out-of-hours events.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
To be considered for this opportunity or find out more please forward a CV as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75990964