Merchandiser Part time
Merchandiser – Part time
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.
By joining eXPD8 you will be part of a fast growing team of dedicated merchandisers. You will provide professional, high-quality retail support on behalf of various clients into major supermarkets and high street retailers.
We currently have exciting part time opportunities within our retail merchandising team located in XXXX. This is a permanent part-time position.
Experience in merchandising, retail and customer service background is advantageous but not essential since you will have full training and you will always be fully supported. A company tablet is provided so you will need to be comfortable using smart devices and also taking merchandising material into stores.
Due to the nature of the role, it is an advantage to have your own transport.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building strong relationships in-store with key colleagues
· Present and display all products correctly and working to planograms and guidelines provided
· Providing excellent customer service alongside the retailer's guidelines
· Maximising sales by providing full availability of product
· Full training
· £7.50 hourly rate or age-related wage.
· Travel and mileage paid
· Flexible hours worked over 7 days a week.
· Holiday pay and pension scheme
· Room for progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75971579